Ad Space for $10 a Week
Stats for Sep 2015
|Advertiser:||Traffic Received from Ad:|
|The Stuff of Success:||5,265|
|In the Kitchen with KP:||17,111|
|Fine & Trendy||6,164|
StuckAtHomeMom.com is proud to offer 125×125 ad space for 7 days at just $10 per week.
Ad is located at the bottom center of each post and all ads are in rotation.
There are restrictions.
(More restrictions will be created as people get creative.)
* All advertisers are on an approval basis. StuckAtHomeMom.com reserves the right to reject any ad or advertiser at any time without notice.
* Advertisers can purchase up to 4 weeks at a time.
(no one can purchase months worth of advertising, this gives everyone a chance)
* Advertisers can only purchase 1 ad space at a time per site.
(you can’t purchase 10 ad spaces for 1 site)
* Advertiser’s links must link to ‘family friendly’ websites/blog/affiliate.
(No Smut or male enhancement affiliate links. A few funny blog posts that are a little risky are not an issue. See *Examples below.)
* No MLM scams
(MLM+Avon = Yes | MLM+Cash Crate = No)
* Work at Home on an approval bases only
(If you send me a Scam style work at home job link I Will blog about and reveal it as a scam – Don’t press your luck.)
* Affiliate style review sites are fine.
* Affiliate links on an approval bases only.
(No Smut, No Scams, you get it?)
* No pro-hate sites.
(No anti-gay, anti-religion, anti-race, anti-gender – Follow?)
Sound to good to be true?
I guess you could call this small print:
* All ads are in rotation.
* There is no limit to the amount of ads in rotation.
* All ads will show equally within the 3 ad spaces (may add more soon).
I’m not sure that there are any negatives in the small print, it’s all pretty standard. But if you have never advertised before I want you to know that if you don’t see your ad every time you visit StuckAtHomeMom.com it’s because the ads are in rotation. So refresh a few times.
“Family Friendly” means websites that won’t offend most of the ‘normal’ population (fanatics are not considered ‘normal’ population – sorry).
Family Friendly is the term used to say “No Crap, Smut or Scams” But StuckAtHomeMom.com is looking for websites which are rated PG-13, PG and G.
One funny blog post about your ex getting his penis caught in the fridge door can still equal a family friendly website.
Acceptable Affiliates style ads are those which are also rated PG-13, PG and G
Once payment is made you will be redirected to an information form where you will provide your ad information