This is a fun cutting and folding rainy day project.
Print on card stock.
Fold the first fold down and glue it to the second fold. The second fold has teeth!
When you’re done it should look like the image above. Enjoy!!
As always the graphics were created by Jill Walls of Created by Jill and I used those graphics to create these printable butterfly bookmarks.
All graphics contained in this download are the property of Jill Walls of Created by Jill ©2013-2014
The project created with the graphics contained in this download is property of eDee Williams Bruns of StuckAtHomeMom.com – Graphics used with exclusive permission from Jill Walls of Created by Jill
By downloading this project you have been granted the license to use its contents for personal use only, S4H & S4O only.
NO COMMERCIAL USE IS ALLOWED.
YOU MAY –
* Feel free to resize to suit your needs.
* You may use this element for your own personal use or as a gift.
* You may create a post about this item and link to StuckAtHomeMom.com and createdbyjillscraps.blogspot.com
WHAT YOU MAY NOT DO –
* You may not change the file names or claim as your own.
* You may not upload any part of this file to any file hosting websites (rapidshare, 4shared, etc.)
* You may not share the contents of this project or any of our projects in groups, blogs, forums, or e-mail.
* You may not use any images for obscene, defamatory, or immoral works or any other purpose which is prohibited by law.
* You may not sell this project.
Jill Walls – Created by Jill ©2013-2014
eDee Williams Bruns – StuckAtHomeMom.com ©2015