Another great example of how a simple vacation project takes on a life of its own.
Started moving our seedlings into the shoe organizers today.
I punched holes in the bottom pockets to feed hump strings to the top for the peas and beans to grow up.
Filling the packets from the outsides, hoping to maintain balance.
I put in a few Wally World seedlings, just to test them out. Strawberries and a Tomato plant – this should get interesting.
After the first 4 on the bottom I realized I will probably need drainage.
I put rocks in the bottom, I’m hoping that will do it.
Now we wait.
Update! They Fell!!! I’m so sad.