I woke the other morning to airwaves filled with Chick – Fil – A.
I’m in Maine, I had to Google the closest location – 83.44 miles away.
Google spit out much more interesting information about Chick – Fil – A
* 1400mg Sodium – Holy Crap!
Current dietary guidelines recommend eating less than 2,300 milligrams of sodium per day.
* CNN played Pinks “Stupid Girl” while showing an image of Sara Palin holding a bag of the bread and battered coronary!
* I can only assume that they are a Jew organization – they only eat ‘clean’ Chicken
* They seem to Worship the Cow Idol – maybe they‘re Egyptians? Didn’t Egyptians worship a golden cow?
* Apparently the Muppets REALLY don’t like them – I think they are supporting Gonzo and his family.
1) If you ‘Support’ Chick-Fil-A, you support your right to Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure and Obesity.
2) No where in the Bible does it command you to eat deep fried anything containing 1400mg of Sodium in just 1 ‘classic’ sandwich.
3) What the Bible does say is: Whatsoever things are true, honest, just, pure, lovely, of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. (paraphrased Philippians 4:8)
***None of which apply to fast food***
This post has been a shameless attempt to attract traffic – nothing else! Thanks for visiting!